FEDERAL PIPING FABRICATION FACILITY
- Prefab Jobs – Steel & Stainless Piping Up to 24”
- Hanger/Supports and Skids
- MIG, TIG, Arc Weld, Plasma Cutting, Thread & Groove
- Fire Protection Fabrications and Installations
- Industrial Railing, Stainless Steel Commercial Kitchen Equipment Welding Repairs
- Small & Large Piece Jobs – no problem, we can deliver – “Call Us First”
Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional Piping
- New Work - Carbon & Stainless Steel process piping
- Equipment setup, piping alterations.
- We work with you to keep your facility operational with highly trained fitters and welders.
- On site welding stainless and carbon steel.
- Well equipped service trucks ready to roll.
- Light Rigging - We do our own rigging and provide support if needed.
- UA trained professionals.
- Medical Gas piping.
- Emergency service available.
For the past 20 years, FPI has helped our Industrial & Commercial Customers in all aspects of the piping trade whether it’s a Manufacturing Facility, Power House, Hospitals, and Schools, FPI provides Professional Services for all our customers.
FPI will provide you with highly trained Pipe Fitters, Plumbers, and Certified Pipe Welders.
If your facility has stainless or carbon steel piping FPI is able to Weld, Screw or Groove. In addition, FPI Welders can stick weld MIG or TIG. FPI does most of our own Rigging on smaller jobs. FPI also installs copper, med gas and specialty plastic jobs.
If you’re looking for a Piping Company to work with give FPI a try, “Call Us First.”
FPI understands how business works, our employees are OSHA trained, SAFETY is our #1 concern for our employees, and our customers benefit - FPI wants to be “Your Go To Piping Company.”
FPI will prefab your work in our facility, deliver, and install to keep your down time to a minimum.
Some of the systems FPI installs, repairs, or alters are: Steam, Hot Water, Sludge, Process Piping, Air, Sewage Pumps, Med Gas, L.P., Natural Gas, Fire Protection & Hot Water Systems for domestic and utility use.
FPI’s Fab Shop is UA Certified, which means FPI meets certain criteria for quality fabrications in a safe working atmosphere.